Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OOPS!!!

Oh my!!! It has been so long since I last "Blogged"! My sincere apologies for those who read this!! So much has gone on since Marks Birthday. Lets see..... I turned 30 in September! I had a great birthday although i was really sad to turn 30. I think that my 30's are going to be awesome now that I think about it. I mean Emerie is going to grow so much, she will have brothers and sisters (hopefully), she will be helping out so much more, it will just be awesome.

So other then my birthday we went camping with Marks family over Labor Day weekend up to the Unitas. It was so much fun, we went to the same place last year and it was cool to remember how last year at this time I was pregnant with Emerie and just starting to feel better. This year we had Emerie and she loved camping, just not sleeping...... it was a little rough at night time to say the least. After drugging her she finally got some much needed sleep, as did Mark and I.

Last week Emerie, my brother Kerr and I flew to Maine to visit my family. Flying with Emerie was probably the HARDEST thing I have done in my life up to this point! I thought it would be fine, I thought that if we left on the red eye that she would sleep on the plane and when she woke up we would be there..right? Wrong!! She didnt sleep except for the first hour of the flight and then she was up and crying the whole time... I felt so bad :( I tried everything even nursing her in public which I REALLY dont like to do. Nothing helped. We got to NY about 6 in the AM and had to get a taxi over to a different airport, had to go through security (which she did sleep through) and then onto another flight into Portland ME. The entire flight to Portland she cried, not just crying but screaming. When we got off the plane I though people were going to kill us. Most of them were really sympathetic and told me that they had been praying for us the whole flight, hoping that no one would yell at me. Oh well, what can you do. The time in ME was great! we got to visit my grandparents and see all my family that lives out there. So much fun, and it was so nice to get to show off how cute my little Em's is! I just cant say it enough I LOVE THAT GIRL!!

Emerie is now crawling and getting into anything she can reach. She loves to put anything and everything into her mouth so I have to constantly be watching her, making sure she is not eating the dog food or the cat food. She really is just such a joy to have and her daddy and mommy sure do love her :) well here are some pics of the last few months. Obviously we mostly talk pics of her cuz really, who wants to see Mark and I:)


Me my mom and my Grandma, with Em


Beautiful hike that my sister Tash took us on..


Cute Em


Mark couldnt come with us to Maine and he really hates snakes so I thought he would enjoy this.


Kerr carried Em on the hike for me!



Camping, Uncle Jared took a bunch of really cute pics of Em's first camping trip.


Ok really!!!!!?? How cute is she!!


Went to Gardener Village and Mark took some really cute pics of our little Em


OMG I cant believe she is mine! I just love her to guts!


Totally Daddy's girl

No comments:

Post a Comment