Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am so bad at this!!

I really should not blog anymore :( i am just really bad at keeping up with our lives on here. I wish i was a really good writer and could do this like everyday but lets be honest....i'm not. Well all i can do is post pictures and try to tell you what has been going on.
Emerie is now walking and running...and getting into everything! I absolutely love her right now (i always love her) she is so much fun. I really do wish that i could just freeze time and she could stay just like she is right now. She is so much fun. She is learning words. She for sure knows what "No" means but thinks its really funny to have mommy and daddy tell her "No" over and over. She will laugh and laugh, and then keep trying to put things in her mouth when she knows we said no. Its cute right now but Mark thinks that she is eventually going to have to learn that no means no. its just so funny.
Emerie is the light of our world right now. I go to bed every night and although i am happy to have some time just Mark and i, i miss her when she is asleep! Mark and i will just talk about how much our lives have changed and how crazy in love we are with our little Emerie. It make me cry just talking about her lol!! I am so lucky to be her mom and so incredibly lucky that i get to stay home with her everyday! Mark is such a good dad and husband, he works so hard so that we can have the things that we need and the things that we want. How did i get so lucky?!! Here are some pics...

These are some pictures of Em from her 1yr birthday













ramdoms.......

At the aquarium in Sandy


Eating spinach and pasta( yes she has crazy hair in this pic)


Halloween.. No Emerie was not scared of us :) (she was a monkey if you cant tell)



1 comment:

  1. Yay! An update! I can't believe how big Emrie is! Oh my goodness, it's been far too long since I've seen you guys!! I can tell you really love that baby girl! She is beautiful and I can't believe she's already running around! Will is talking in sentences and about to potty train and it just blows my mind that my baby is a KID now! Sigh, I know what you mean about wanting to freeze time. They are so cute and funny. When it warms up we should plan a play date at the park with some of the girls or something!

    ReplyDelete